Offering an effective healthcare programme can be the key to reducing staff absence, reducing associated costs, encouraging healthy lifestyles amongst your employees and improving overall productivity.
Allied with modern wellbeing services such as confidential helplines and absence management programmes, designed as an early intervention to prevent long-term sickness, healthcare can provide one of the most effective benefits for both the employer and employee.
- a good healthcare plan can help attract the right talent to your business
- effective, integrated healthcare can reduce absence and staff costs
- keep employees 'on the road' by providing quick access to quality care
- a good healthcare programme provides access to quality care, quickly and conveniently
- it can potentially provide healthcare for their families too
- access to confidential support on a range of personal matters can be invaluable
Our award-winning healthcare and wellbeing specialists can help your organisation integrate these provisions with expert advice, developing a programme designed specifically for your organisation and your budget.